Home > About Us > Fulfillment
Rymax guarantees fast and reliable fulfillment.
Fast, because 98.7% of all orders ship within 24 hours – the remaining 1.3% ship within ten business days. Reliable; we stock more than 98% of our merchandise and gift card offerings – the rest are sent direct from the manufacturer’s warehouse facility.
Our Fulfillment Capabilities Include:
• Bi-Coastal Warehousing
• On-Hand Inventory
• Secure Inventory Allocation
• State-of-the-Art Real-Time Warehouse Management System
• Breakage Control Maintained Via Instapak®
• Damage Return Rate is Less Than 1%
• National Freight Network
• Velvet Glove Delivery & Installation Services
• Award-Winning Virtual Fulfillment Network (VFN)
All merchandise is factory-sealed and accompanied by manufacturer warranties, so you never have to worry about unsatisfactory items. We also offer drop shipping and third party billing.